Transferring CCP Credits


Wondering how your CCP credits will transfer to the school where you enroll to complete a degree?

Students can see how their CCP courses will transfer from the college they attended (ie: Clark State) to the college they wish to pursue a degree (Ohio State) by creating an account on

Need to transfer your college credits?  Click below for more information...

Seniors applying to college need to see if colleges require incomplete transcripts for their applications to be complete.  Some schools do not require incomplete transcripts and others do. 

Typically it is recommended that students wait until a month after their last term taking CCP courses before requesting a college transcript be sent to the school they have decided to enroll in after graduation.  For seniors taking Spring Semester CCP courses, they should wait until mid June to request their transcript.  Below are links to Clark State Community College and Urbana University's transcript request web page.

Until then, Seniors can use the BHS CCP Course Descriptions (link below) to share with colleges to determine what will transfer and to handle course placement.

BHS CCP Course Descriptions
Clark State Community College Transcript Request

*Franklin University Students will need to provide either a Social Security Number or their Student ID number. Both are recommended. If a student doesn’t know their Student ID number, please have them contact us at [email protected] and we will be able to provide it for the student.




Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.